February 3, 2009

Over a Barrel

Weak... brittle.... at the end of one's rope ….

Fall into pieces.... break....collapse...

Torn…fall down…. Death..

Unsolved me by lethal gaze which torturing heart

I over a barrel

My heart have died....

Closed to feel hate and dander which smouldering.....

I have died... all felt chaffy empty...

I have no heart to release all this doleful.


lemah... rapuh.... tak berdaya

hancur.... terbelah....runtuh...

tercabik...tergolek...mati...

terombang-ambing aku oleh tatapan maut yang menyiksa hati

aku tak berdaya...

hatiku telah mati....

tertutup rasa benci dan amarah yang membara.....

aku sudah mati... semua terasa kosong tak berarti...

aku sudah tak memiliki hati.... untuk melepas semua kegundahan ini




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates